Our unique environmental chambers allow us to mimic indoor building environments and provide repeatable real time data regarding the impact of your HVAC/Furnace Filters on indoor air exposures and building occupant health.
Pricing for the unique service is based upon a daily rate for the chamber and its staff of €1,500 per day. Consumables and assays are additional. Therefore, by selecting the questions you want answered, the time points of interest and the number of organisms to test with, our clients can request bespoke projects and design their own pricing.
Itemised project outlines and pricing for assay based analysis can be determined for various organisms such as Adenovirus, Staphylococcus aureus and Trichophyton rubrun
Services we offer:
- Measurement of circulation and re-entrainment of biomedical data of HVAC systems and furnace filters
- Microbiological elimination efficacy testing of HVAC systems and furnace filters
- Antimicrobial and photocatalytic properties of HVAC systems and furnace filters
- Consumer exposure and risk assessment validation models of HVAC systems and furnace filters
- State of the art air sampling techniques in the chamber followed by rapid in house analytical testing including
- PCR (Virology, Mycology, Bacteriology)
- ELISA (Allergen)
- Claims validation