Airborne Particle Concentration
Description of the test
Measurement of the concentration of airborne particles generated by a cleaning product during the cleaning process
- Testing is carried out in an environmental test chamber where the air exchange rate, temperature and relative humidity are standardised.
- House dust with a known concentration of allergen is applied to a known surface area.
- Dry dusting and cleaning with water are used as controls.
- The cleaning product is applied as per the manufacturers instructions and the cleaning process is carried out in a standardized manner.
- Following cleaning, particle concentration is measured using a Cassalla dust monitor.
2 weeks from receipt of samples