Stability Test Chambers
We offer several walk-in stability test chambers, which have been engineered to provide stable temperature and humidly controlled environments, which can be utilised for clinical trials, stability studies or for R&D purposes. The applications for these chambers include:
- Shelf Life
- Accelerated ageing of medical devices.
Our stability chambers have been designed and built specifically for pharmaceutical, life science, medical, biomedical storage, research, and other industries and can operate within a range of environmental conditions from 5°C to 45°C and 10% to 95% RH.
Test Chamber Specifications
- Controlled Temperature and Relative Humidity:
- Temperature: 5°C to 45°C
- Humidity 10% to 95% RH.
- Powder Coated Stainless Steel Interior
- External Sample Ports
- Provision of a variety of voltages
- Real time environmental monitors
- Materials Comply with Low VOC Emission Requirements