State-of-the-art investigations tailored to your specific needs
Our scientists have extensive expertise in bacteriology, mycology, and virology. Individual samples, components, prototypes, finished products or services can be assessed for their impact on consumer health using proprietary and internationally accepted test methods. In addition, the combination of our microbiology labs and highly developed ANSI/AHAM chamber enables us to customise any project to meet your requirements.
airmid healthgroup has an extensive track record in innovative approaches to claim validation. We offer our services to product developers, manufacturers, NPOs and government agencies. Through our experience and technical capabilities we are well placed to help you obtain evidence-driven claim validation for your products and gain an advantage over competitors.
We offer the following standard laboratory microbiology tests:
- Analysis and culture of airborne or dust samples with molecular methods (PCR/Real time PCR) for studies in virology, mycology, and bacteriology
- Antimicrobials/biocides assessment
- Bacteria, fungi, and virus inactivation
- Bioaerosol penetration and containment
- Characterization of microbial populations from air, dusts, and materials
- Disinfectant and sanitizer efficacy testing
- Fabric microbial penetration tests
- Isolation, quantitation, identification of bacteria, fungi, and bacterial viruses (bacteriophage)
- Microscopy and photomicrography
- Total viable count from solids, liquids and air
- Identification and enumeration of bacteria and fungi
- Microbiological testing for cosmetics
- Microbiological testing for medical devices
- Quantitative antimicrobial surface treatment & fabric testing
- Qualitative fungistatic testing
- Inter-laboratory cross checking comparison studies
- Customised contract research for all of the above
"The quality of the third party data we received from airmid healthgroup helped us showcase our innovative strategy of licensing this novel technology at a prestigious international scientific event, the European Innovation Convention. Ultimately this will allow us add value and differentiate our customer offerings through a focus on health and indoor air quality."
Mr. Robert Hickson, MD of VitrA Ireland